Ensuring the virtual world matches the real world
OCTOPUZ offers implementation services to ensure the virtual world created within OCTOPUZ exactly matches your real world physical robot system(s).
Our OCTOPUZ Remote Implementation (ORI) service enables you to calibrate your physical robot systems with the OCTOPUZ software yourself. During your ORI, you have a dedicated OCTOPUZ Application Engineer who will guide you through every step of the calibration process, assist you with any challenges that arise, and ensure your calibration is successful.
Our ORI service is a great option if any of the below is true:
- Travel to your site is restricted or limiting
- Production downtime is limited (minimal access to the robot)
- Your organization has a strong background in robotics (or the system being calibrated)
- There are multiple systems to be calibrated, or there are future plans to make adjustments or add components to the physical system
When an on-site implementation is possible, an OCTOPUZ Applications Engineer travels to your facility. When on site, we begin by importing your CAD file, robot, and external axis into OCTOPUZ. Then, we run calibration programs to test and confirm the accuracy of the virtual cell. Once your OCTOPUZ setup is complete and verified, our Engineer conducts on-site training at your facility so you can confidently navigate the software.
Watch this short video to learn about the information required by our team before deployment, as well as the process we follow for the implementation, setup, and testing.
Become a robot programming expert
As part of our commitment to our customers, we offer full training to ensure you are comfortable using OCTOPUZ to program complex robot applications. Training can be in person at your facility or by remotely via video tutorial.Request Training
Supporting your unique programming requirements
We’re working hard to extend the reach of OCTOPUZ software by supporting the most robot brands, components, and applications but we recognize that some businesses may have unique requirements. In these cases, our engineers will work with you to ensure our software can accommodate your specific needs.
Sometimes, timelines and resources can be limited. In these situations, OCTOPUZ offers contract programming services to assist you with all your unique programming needs. Contract Programming includes items such as:
- Robot cell modeling
- New component builds (e.g. robots, part and robot positioners, pallet stations, etc.)
- Error-free toolpath planning and programming for new parts (e.g. welding, milling, plasma cutting, trimming, grinding, etc.)
OCTOPUZ provides the premium capability of creating entire factory simulations and can support any Simulation Programming requirements. Simulation Programming can include:
- Full factory floor simulation as part of your Industry 4.0 change management process for a new automation design
- Robot integrator in need of a simulated representation of an automated work cell for an end customer
OCTOPUZ SUBSCRIPTION BENEFITS
Stay on the cutting edge of Offline Robot Programming
OCTOPUZ Software Maintenance Subscription Benefits are included with your Annual Subscription. The Subscription Benefits include access to OCTOPUZ software updates, dedicated technical support services, and online learning and community resources.
OCTOPUZ Software Updates
The robotics industry is fast paced. As such, the OCTOPUZ team is dedicated to continuously improving OCTOPUZ with regular updates that add new enhancements and product features.
When a new update for OCTOPUZ is released, you are immediately notified. You then have control of when you apply new updates, ensuring your users are always as productive as possible.
Dedicated Technical Support Services
For any question, challenge, or issue you encounter in OCTOPUZ, our world-class, dedicated Support Team is here for you. We make it easy to submit a support request through the OCTOPUZ Community and Support Center ticket submission system, or through email.
Our team of technical support specialists are on-hand to promptly address all of your concerns. The success of our users is our top priority!
Available 24-7, the OCTOPUZ Academy is your complete guide to learning the OCTOPUZ software. Always up-to-date, it makes transitioning to a new version of OCTOPUZ seamless.
- VIDEO TUTORIALS: voice-guided video tutorials complete with follow-along downloadable cells, from the basics to more advanced concepts for a variety of application-specific tasks.
- WRITTEN TUTORIALS: step-by-step tutorials on how to program in OCTOPUZ and on how specific programming tools are used.
- FAQS: features over 100 articles on our most frequently asked user questions.
The OCTOPUZ Community is a hub for OCTOPUZ users to get together, ask questions, share ideas, and request new features.
It includes a variety of forums, such as Feature Requests and General Discussion, where we encourage users to share industry knowledge or troubleshooting advice.
Contact our Customer Success Team for more information on OCTOPUZ Software Maintenance Subscription Benefits.
Visit OCTOPUZ Support