Robot Software for Education
As easy to teach as it is to learn, OCTOPUZ is an intelligent offline robot programming and simulation software. This real-world solution is ideal for educational institutions looking to prepare their students for the world of automation and robotics. From creating a custom cell on the computer to running production on the shop floor, it provides all necessary skills for students to be hired and succeed.
Bring this powerful industrial robotic software into your classroom. With it, you can:
Create your custom cell.
Program your application.
Verify using simulation.
Generate and post code to your robots.
Why Choose OCTOPUZ?
- OCTOPUZ is used in manufacturing worldwide
- Capable of easily programming, synchronizing, and simulating multiple robot brands – One software for them all!
- Directly supports paths from your specific CAM package
- Built-in PDF tutorials for enabling a faster learning curve
- A large and customizable robot and parts library
- An easy-to-learn interface allowing for greater functionality
- Full offline robotic cell development and machine tending capabilities
- Creates custom applications and scripts to govern the logic of individual components
- Can simulate 3-7 axis robotic arms
Teaching OCTOPUZ prepares your students for the real world of robotics.
- A growing collaboration between robots and humans will become a larger part of the future of manufacturing within established as well as new and emerging industries.
- The robotics industry has enabled companies to remain cost competitive, leading to the creation of many high-paying job opportunities around the world.
- The broader adoption of robots is expected to spur greater reshoring of manufacturing jobs from overseas.
- Job skills of the future will be more high-tech and will demand a stronger understanding of automation.
- Increasing investments in robotics and automation are best coupled with learning and development programs that support the upskilling of students and staff members.