In less than a month OCTOPUZ will be exhibiting at Automate 2017 in Chicago.
With over 400 other exhibitors in attendance, Automate provides an illuminating cross-section of the entire automation industry, with companies and attendees coming from all over the world. As the broadest automation solutions event in North America, Automate will feature the latest in cutting-edge robotics, vision, motion control, and related technologies.
OCTOPUZ will be located at booth 2642 with both sales and technical representatives on hand to answer any questions you may have. We’ll be showcasing the latest version of OCTOPUZ including the unveiling of some brand new features, so make sure to drop by and get the first look. Let us show you how OCTOPUZ can save you time and money with its intuitive programming and robust versatility.
Applications that OCTOPUZ specializes in include:
- Welding: arc welding, MIG, TIG, oxy-acetylene, laser welding, GMAW, GTAW, and resistance welding
- Edge Following: deburring, laser cutting, trimming, waterjet, and plasma cutting
- Material Removal: 2D machining, 3D multi-surface machining, remote tool center point, and simulated tool/head changes
- Simulation: component communication, machine tending, multiple robots, pick & place, plc, and shop floor layout
- Additive Manufacturing: composite lay-up, dispensing, painting, laser cladding, and spraying
The show will be taking place at McCormick Place from April 3rd to 6th. See you in Chicago!