In just a few days OCTOPUZ will be exhibiting at SOLIDWORKS World in Los Angeles, California. With more than 5,000 attendees expected to arrive over the course of the four day exhibition, we’re excited to demonstrate our OLP robotic software alongside the world’s leaders in manufacturing design and production. Located at booth 433, we’ll have our experienced team of tech experts on hand, available to answer any questions you may have about OCTOPUZ. If you do any work with robots or plan to in the future, make sure to come visit us to learn how our software can work for you.
Applications that OCTOPUZ specializes in include:
- Welding: arc welding, MIG, TIG, oxy-acetylene, laser welding, GMAW, GTAW, and resistance welding
- Edge Following: deburring, laser cutting, trimming, waterjet, and plasma cutting
- Material Removal: 2D machining, 3D multi-surface machining, remote tool center point, and simulated tool/head changes
- Simulation: component communication, machine tending, multiple robots, pick & place, plc, and shop floor layout
- Additive Manufacturing: composite lay-up, dispensing, painting, laser cladding, and spraying
The show will be taking place from February 6 – 8 at the Los Angeles Convention Center.